Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
Directors and officers liability is a complicated exposure that requires specialized expertise. D&O claims arise when company management is accused of failing to perform their corporate duties. Often these claims include allegations regarding employment practices. Ensuring broad coverage with the right terms and conditions is critical to the protection of a company’s directors and officers.
- Public Companies
- Private Companies
- Non-Profits, including Associations and Unions
- Financial Insitutions / Financial Related
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s)
- Investment Trusts
- Trustee Liability
- Stand-alone D&O or combination products, including EPL
- Full entity coverage
- Coverage for punitive damages
- Multi-year policies available
- Outside Directorship coverage available
- Broad definition of a claim
- Crime, Fiduciary Liability and Kidnap & Ransom coverage is also available on a package basis
- All sizes & classes
- Low minimum premiums
- Fast turn-around on standard accounts
- Broad policy definitions
- Prior acts coverage provided
Contact Us Today!
To learn more, contact Titania Levy (for-profit) at 860.280.2156 or Kate Beckius at 860.280.2149.