High Limit Umbrella Liability: Claims Reporting
All claims on the high limit umbrella liability policy noted should be reported to Preferred Concepts. There are four ways for you to submit new loss reports:
- By Phone: 973.232.4126
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 212.608.3518
- By Mail: Preferred Concepts, LLC, 14 Wall Street, Suite 1720, New York, NY 10005
- To expedite the handling of your newly reported loss, please include a completed accord.
- Notices that do not require action (“incident reports”) should be clearly marked “REPORT ONLY.”
- Preferred Concepts will review all claims notices upon receipt and direct your claim to the appropriate carrier. A claim acknowledgement will be sent by the designated carrier to your attention.
We’re Here To Help!
Should you have any questions regarding the claims reporting process then please contact:
Director of Risk Management Services